1. I want to be able to talk with foreigners all English. Even if I go to U.S.A., I cannot talk in English now. So my long term goal is to be able to speak English well.
2. I think I need to reach my goal American English. And I need Eiken because I want to obtain a English teacher’s license.
3. My current TOEFL-ITP score is 423. Listening score is 42, structure score is 44, reading score is 41. I want to be able to read faster.
4. I like to study with computers and videos because I don’t feel studying. And my best condition to study is in late at night alone. I like study vocabularies in the train while I go to school too.
5. in this class, I want to level up reading skill and listening skill for using Net Academy2 and Ferris Online. Out of the class, I study vocabularies in the train while go to school.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿