a. I studied listening and reading on NetAcademy2. I studied listening level3. The contents are penguins which back home and leave a massage. I studied reading level3. The content is calling in public transport. I usually miss over in advance mode, but I don’t miss over today.
b. Listening advance mode is more difficult than reading one because frequency of miss is little. So, I want to be able to do listening no miss over.
c. I learned different meaning of “scale”. I knew “the size or level of something” but I leaned “a device that is used for weighing people or things” in addition.
d. I learned that I study Dojo in surplus time. I always make Dojo time. But studying Dojo in surplus time uses time rationally. So I study Dojo in surplus time.
Hi!Junko!
返信削除Nice to meet you!
I'm Chiharu!
I read your Blog11.
I want to study Dojo,so I would try to Dojo next class^^
See you again★
Jana: 1.5
返信削除